This is by far still my favourite task and project management app! They just did a major update to allow for task sharing and task assignment, I was close to leaving todist prior to this update because of my need for these features. But they pulled through and really have a killer app!
There is a free version but the $29 a year is well worth the bonus features you get.
I Use this app hourly at times!
Been using feedly since google reader was canceled and kinda glad they did. Feedly has great apps for iPhone and ipad as well as chrome that make syncing my subscriptions...
Don't worry this isn't turning into a tech blog, but as a dad, church leader and general tech lover, I use my IPhone everyday and there are a handful of apps that have really help streamline my productivity and made life run way smoother. This is a list the apps for productivity and administration I use everyday and how I use them, in random order:
1. Tempus Calendar: When I'm behind my laptop I use google calendar and it syncs so nicely with Tempus. I had been using the companies other calendar app called Calvetica, but found it too cluttered. Tempus is really minimalistic, well designed and exactly...
This week's round up of great web content:
- As much as I'm an Apple fan boy, I was really impressed with Blackberry's new packaging and phone design: http://tiny.cc/1jztrw
- Now that North Korea is on google maps, some people are posting bogus reviews on different landmarks: http://tiny.cc/joztrw
- Great article on Babble about raising boys: http://tiny.cc/djztrw
- Its cold, know what hat to wear on The Art of Manliness: http://tiny.cc/1n5trw
- Ed Stezer has a great post on "Reason Why Leaders finish Poorly": http://tiny.cc/kiztrw
- 5 Mistakes Steve...
I love books and even more, free books. Mark Driscoll and the folks at Mars Hill Church released this ebook a while back. It is available in a hardcopy as well, but the downloadable PDF is free. I've greatly appreciated the free resources Mars Hill has offered over the years in publications and video teachings.